Anzac Day 2017: Inverell, Tingha, Delungra and Ashford ANZAC Day ceremony schedule
- 5.45am: Wreath laying in the foyer of the Inverell RSM Club.
- 6am: Public dawn service commences at the cenotaph.
- 8am: A bus will leave form the RSM Club bound for another services at Gilgai and is expected to return in time for the march.
- 10.30am: The march will form up at the post office and make its way to the cenotaph for the Anzac service.
- 11am: Inverell's Anzac Day service begins at the cenotaph. Returned Afghanistan soldier Keenan Shepherd will be the guest speaker.
- 11.29: A Hawk 127 Jet will perform a low flyover at the service. The jet will come from Williamtown Airforce Base.
- 12noon: Lunch is served at the RSM club.
- 2pm: Two-up at Flanders House concludes the day’s events.
- 6am: A dawn service will be held at the Tingha Memorial followed by breakfast at the Sport and Recreation Club.
- 10.30am: The march will form up at the school gates on Ruby Street. The Inverell air force cadets, light horsemen, police and vintage cars will lead the march, followed by Tingha school children and members of the public.
- 11am: A service will be held at the Sport and Recreation club. After the service, lunch will be served at the Sport and Recreation Club for members and invited guests. For bookings or information, contact Audrey McArdle on 6723 3361.
- 5.45am: A dawn service will be held at the war memorial cenotaph in front of the Ashford Memorial Swimming Pool. A breakfast will follow at the Bowling Club. Inquiries on the dawn service can be directed to Mark Thorn on 04 1388 1446 and for the main service, Ashford Central School on 6725 4286.
- 11am: The march will form up on Albury St and make for the Town Hall for a service hosted by Ashford Central School. Lunch and two-up will follow at the bowling club.
- 6.30am: A dawn service will be held at the cemetery.
- 10.30am: The march will form up outside the Delungra Memorial Bowling Club and make for Anzac Park.
- 11am: A service will be held at Anzac Park. Breakfast and lunch will be available at the bowling club, with bookings preferred.
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide